A Pre-Shipment Inspection is an inspection of randomly selected units from all batches of your order to ascertain the quality and quantity. Normally Pre-Shipment Inspected is conducted when almost 80% production is complete. Main purpose of inspection at this stage it to minimize the risk of wrong quantity packed and this is final opportunity to take corrective action before the production is finished and packed. We use the standard internationally recognized statistical sampling procedure. This comprehensive criteria covers functionality, performance, durability, overall appearance, and dimension.
Our product inspectors receive regular training in their fields of specialization including Soft-lines, Hard-lines, Food, and other industries. Their expertise combined with hundreds of customization checklists for all product categories make for flexible and reliable quality control that helps you secure your supply chain.
Why Need a Pre-Shipment Inspection?
A Pre-Shipment Inspection from an independent third party gives you the peace of mind that your order has been filled successfully before it is dispatched. Today’s globalized marketplace offers amazing opportunities, but also presents real risks. When working with a supplier overseas it’s critical to ensure the specifications you’ve agreed upon are in fact met. Mitigate the risk of an improperly filled order by taking the necessary precautions.
- Ensure that the order was filled successfully, before it’s dispatched
- Ensure Quantity per pack is as per instructions to avoid any ambiguity later on.
- Verify quality at the source and don’t pay for defective goods
- Rest assured that the supplier has met all agreed-upon specifications
- Mitigate costly import risks
- Avoid returns and protect your brand’s image
Himalayan Salt Lamps
- Natural Salt Lamps
- Crafted Salt Lamps
- USB Salt Lamps
- Salt Bricks & Tiles
- Salt Grains in different sizes
- Polo Shirts
- Thermal Wear
- Terry Towels
- Home Textile
- Bed Linen
- Simple & Embroidered Bed Sheets